Home Tags Federal Budget

Tag: Federal Budget

Congress Without Conscience and The Broken Safety Net: Part Two in...

This week in D.C. thousands of Jewish and Christian AIPAC lobbyists have inundated the Capitol to push Congress to vote YES on Senate Resolution 380, introduced by Zionist Senators Lieberman, Casey and Graham, who call for a military attack on Iran.

Days of Awareness and About The Money: Part 1

"I was a firefighter for twenty-two years and lost my house over $2,000.00"-Booker T. Perry of Orlando, Fl.

Our Freedom is Fragile and Perilously Close to Extinction

There is no Right or Left...just up or down

Castrating a Political Beast

We fix dogs and cats. Now it the time to castrate legislators

Working It: A Review of Back to Work

Bill Clinton’s latest book illuminates the Tea Party’s anti-government agenda and offers common-sense arguments for why America needs a strong national government. As a candidate of conscience for US House of Representatives I offer more.

Who Is Responsible For The American Dream, You or "THEY"?

Who is responsible for the success of the American Dream?

Stephen Colbert and Presidential Candidate Buddy Roemer do OWS

Today, long-shot GOP presidential candidate, Governor Buddy Roemer held a Town Hall meeting at Florida Southern College in Lakeland, Florida. This reporter who has become a candidate from Florida, for US House of Representatives in 2012, seized the opportunity to hand deliver paper copies of questions that I emailed to Roemer's staff three times since September 26th...

It’s Always About The Money So On With This REVOLUTION!

As the August 2nd deadline fast approaches to raise the government-borrowing limit, President Obama called on Congress two days before this Independence Day to make a deal and announced, “Nothing can be off-limits. We've got to cut the deficit.”

Military Cutbacks In Crosshairs of Congressional Deficit Reduction Plans

Military budget is in the cross hairs of the Obama Budget Deficit Reduction Committee

I Fixed the Federal Budget and You Can Too!

Now that Congress and the President have finished playing Let's Make a Deal on the annual gridlock over the federal budget, readers may think this debate is over.

Fiscal Hawks Not Serious, Says Expert in Testimony to Senate Budget...

 - The argument “just cut entitlements” cannot be taken seriously. - By Simon Johnson in the Baseline Scenario Most of the discussion of federal budget issues...

Americans overwhelmingly reject all types of government spending cuts

More than five out of six Americans are opposed to cutting 98% of the federal budget. Most don't want to cut the remaining 2%, either. Keep that in mind whenever you hear politicians calling for spending cuts, and polls claiming that voters want spending cuts.

White House Seeks $125 Billion for Veterans in 2011

To expand health care to a record-number of Veterans, reduce the number of homeless Veterans and process a dramatically increased number of new disability compensation claims, the White House has announced a proposed $125 billion budget next year for the Department of Veterans Affairs.