Home Tags Saudi arabia
Tag: saudi arabia
- "The US and Turkey are trying to cook up a Rube Goldberg no fly zone contraption over Northern Syria, to deny Damascus airstrike ability to assist."
- "We have entered into an era where diplomatic immunity has to be put squarely on the table for a 21st century review. Is it just too dangerous?"
- Viktor Mikhin..."The pace of Geo-political changes in the Mid East is picking up with the big diplomatic fight Qatar is having with the other Gulf States."
- I have been wondering for a long time why the current perpetrators of terrorism in the MidEast and their sponsors were not facing legal action
“Saudi intelligence was used by the real perpetrators of Sept. 11 to create a legend, to set up the patsies who would be blamed for this event.”
Saudi Arabia's recent rant against a USA deal with Iran on nuclear production highlights the old antiquated go nowhere Sunni versus Shite battle for hegemony in the Middle East that hurts everyone. It's time for a new vision
Out of Fear of Jewish Power The World Is Indifferent to Israel’s Siege and Inhumanity Against Gaza’s Living Souls By: Mohamed Khodr “The Jews, I find...
- Western Intel agencies have always had co-opted segments of various terrorist organizations that they could flick a switch and have an 'event' happen
- It appears that the Al-Nusrats have a stealth airforce to help them deploy as paratroopers here.
Saudi Arabia Could Order Nukes from Pakistan An agreement between Saudi Arabia and Pakistan could see the Gulf state deploy ready-made nuclear warheads in the event that Iran crosses the nuclear threshold.
426 children were killed as a pretext to invade a country...these are obviously, monsters of historic proportion.
Freedom and Democracy in the Muslim world means never threaten, oppose, or criticize the hegemonic agenda of this Evil Axis to invade, occupy, slaughter, steal, plunder bribe, corrupt, and manipulate any Muslim nation or organization.
One of the least commented aspects of ousting Egypt’s Morsi is the defiant act of the Saudi Royal House in backing the ouster of the Brotherhood and supporting the military restoration.
On July 12, 2013, Chanel 7 reported that the IDF carried out successfully a test flight of a new ballistic engine.