Home Tags IAEA
- Able Danger began in 1996, a year after the nuclear destruction of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City using nuclear weapons. The target of their investigation was an organization made up of CIA, Mossad & Saudi Intelligence operating as espionage/terror cells inside the US.
- Vital material indicating involvement of Israeli groups in 9-11 was apparently suppressed by the Bush Administration.
"Hiding what really happened on 9-11 has put the US and the rest of the world in more danger than the threat all the real terrorist groups put together, one hundred-fold."
- "For two months now, we have published the most advanced weapons physics papers ever to be made available to the public."
- I see an encirclement of Israel in play with these constant progress announcements, building a Hadrians Wall to hold off the Zios flank moves to derail the Iran nuclear talks
West making big money from war threats: Intelligence expert --- --- "Last week, a media outlet owned by Rupert Murdoch (shown), a “stealth” Israeli citizen and powerful...
- World Renown Nuke Expert Nails Bibi to the Wall on Iran Bomb Threat
While Iran and the world six powers wrapped up their talks on Thursday in an atmosphere apparently meant to resolve the nuclear issue, US Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs and top negotiator on Iran Wendy Sherman rushed to Tel Aviv to brief the Israeli officials on the new nuclear developments and "reaffirm our [US] unshakeable commitment to Israel's security."
It appears that the sanctions campaign and/or the fear of a military assault are liable to push the Iranian nuclear issue off the Israeli and international agenda.
Many Washington pundits who championed the false tales about Iraq’s WMD have returned to center stage in the new accusations about Iran’s alleged nuclear weapons program. And some of the Iran charges are falling apart just like the Iraq ones, as Gareth Porter reports.
“The problem lies not in this chain of US-NATO-Israel command but it lies in the chain of obedience by the people”
Jim W. Dean - Neither Clinton Bastin or VT were ever challenged by anyone with standing on any aspect that we have published on the Iran nuclear weapons hoax. Government people knew we would just offer then a two hour debate, which to datethen have never wanted to do.
Across southern Afghanistan, including the Marjah district where coalition forces are massing for a large offensive, the line between peaceful villager and enemy fighter is often blurred, the Wall Street Journal reports. The commander of the US unit responsible for Pashmul estimates that about 95% of the locals are Taliban or aid the militants.