Home Tags John mccain
Tag: john mccain
- "Seth Ferris gives us a front row seat on the often embarrassing process of Senate confirmation of new ambassadors... the old "making sausage" cliche' comes to mind."
- "The kurds have fallen victim to Iraq's political paralysis and the biggest military defeat in modern times, where four divisions ran away from a few thousand Jihadis."
- "Song bird McCain" in Hanoi. His commanding officer wanted him court-martialled. Nixon had to amnesty all the PoWs to stop the proceedings.
- The Geo-political war going on over Ukraine has been short on bullets and bombs, and long with lies and disinformation.
- It is time for VT people to call McCain's DC and Arizona offices to let them know what a disgrace he has become to all Americans. We want a recall.
- Henry Kamens - "Why doesn’t the West actually act when democracy is put under threat, rather than bolstering undemocratic regimes".
-Col. Lawrence Wilkerson voices a common opinion for the military and intelligence communities, who generally despise them both as low lifes
"Apart from a handful of deluded neoconservatives, no one believes that the United States accomplished its objectives in Iraq, unless the main objective was to commit mayhem, apply a tourniquet to staunch the bleeding, and then declare the patient stable while hastily leaving the scene of the crime."
Israel never ceased to wipe out the Palestinians. The 1982 massacre is a classic example, where Israeli military allowed Lebanese militia to attack Palestinian refugees; they “raped, killed and dismembered at least 800 civilians, while Israeli flares illuminated the camps’ narrow and darkened alleyways.
For a similar offer, veterans from other nations might be willing to join such an effort, much as volunteers went to Spain during their civil war to fight the fascists.
A prominent political analyst says US neo-conservatives are pursuing their objectives in Syria through their ‘private army’, which basically constitutes of al-Qaeda-linked militants fighting against the Damascus government, Press TV reports.
Editor's note: The Al Qaeda forces defeated in the first major outing for the new Iraqi army are, in actuality, controlled by the individuals that Senator John McCain met with this week. One might ask why an American legislator, a senior member of the Senate Armed Forces Committee,
- U. S. Senate humiliates America with their AIPAC question notes
Yesterday, the "Stolen Valor Act," a law that made it illegal to wear phony medals or tell war stories was overturned as a violation of the First Amendment.
Orwellian Nightmare Law Empowers Cover-Ups. The law, how do we describe it, is very clear. It creates a permanent state of martial law in the United States, unlimited wire tapping, unlimited warrant-less searches, "stop, search and question" checkpoints at state borders, no more right to legal counsel.
Today notorious Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio joined Senator John McCain and announced that the horrific Arizona fires were "likely set by Mexican smugglers" with the operative word be "likely"; just speculation, no evidence whatsoever.
Washington exists to prove that religion, family values and even patriotism corrupt as well. Add a dash of "conservatism" and no toddler is safe without a titanium chastity belt. Sex scandals in Washington are old news and Weinergate seems to be way below par.
Once upon a time where was no political correctness about the Civil War. There were differences of opinion yes, but they were not exploited for political reasons like they are today.
The record of military intervention during the last several decades is one of almost unbroken failure if either the human costs or...
The U.S. Army illegally ordered a team of soldiers specializing in "psychological operations" to manipulate visiting American senators into providing more troops and funding for the war, Rolling Stone has learned – and when an officer tried to stop the operation, he was railroaded by military investigators.
12Page 1 of 2