Home Tags ISIL
Jim W. Dean..."The photo above came as no surprise as these TOW missiles could have been sourced from a variety of players."
Last week Gordon Duff, Senior Editor of VT delivered an Historic Keynote Speech at the International Conference on Combating Terrorism and Religious Extremism held in Damascus, Syria. This speech is sending shock-waves around the World.
During the ten years of occupying Iraq, the US deliberately refused to rebuild Iraqi military capabilities, an analyst tells Press TV.
- The Pentagon should have been using the B1 sooner, because we had them sitting on the Qatar airfield with all the B-52s.
- "Sheldon Adelson and the infamous Koch Brothers are said to be involved in moves to deliver US pilots to ISIS for public beheadings..."
- An analyst says the Takfiri ISIL terrorist group has used US-made chemical weapons in a series of chemical attacks across Syria.
- "ISIL has not killed 200,000 like the US, Israel, Turkey and the Gulf states have...but they are trying. Just give them time."
- "Our own VT people, with just a few phone calls, can initate a process to spot and track every ISIL position in Northern Syria. No one has asked. Why not?
As counter-terror officers wake up to the 9/11 false flag, the REAL terrorists are running scared.
- jim W. Dean..."There is an excellent RT interview with William at the end of this article. Don't miss it."
- You are always going to have collateral damage no matter how good the intelligence is...there will be mistakes and civilian casualties."
- Press TV has conducted an interview with Gordon Duff, senior editor of VT from Ohio, about the continuing clashes between the Kurds and the Takfiri ISIL militants in northern Syria.
- Press TV has conducted an interview with Gordon Duff, senior editor of VT from Ohio, about President Barack Obama saying the United States underestimated the threat posed by the militants who formed the ISIL Takfiri group.
- "David Schenker is with one of the Israeli connected front groups in DC, paid for by borrowed American taxpayer funding to keep the gravy train going."
- Brigadier General Amir-Ali Hajizadeh - The ISIL would have captured Iraq’s Kurdistan region if it were not for Iran's Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC).
12Page 1 of 2