Home Tags Jim w dean
Tag: jim w dean
- Homeland Security Fusion Centers - Just Another Budget Scam
- Uri Avnery - In those days I called our government the ship of fools. Our current government is worse, much worse.
- World Renown Nuke Expert Nails Bibi to the Wall on Iran Bomb Threat
- Our quest is to keep people from dying or getting early expiration dates tattooed in a file somewhere.
- A 66 Year Old Texan Vic Stacey Puts Four .357 Magnum Pistol Rounds into a Killer Rifleman at 165 Yards
- Israel is cranking up the next religious war...the big one
- Former Israeli Prime Ministers who had been Zionist Terrorist org members should have been hanged after Nuremberg type trials for crimes against humanity.
One lesson I learned was the legacy of wealthy Americans who have donated their fortunes back to the American people in so many ways.
- Uri Avnery...I am an Optimist. Period. No ifs...No buts...No perhapses
- Early race car drivers did not wear seat belts so if they got killed they could fly directly to heaven in the express lane.
DARPA Test Plane Flies at 13,000 mph for Three Minutes.
- Uri Avnery,...brutality is the only one of the three traits that is prominent in our life today, especially in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- High explosive tests being conducted at a military base in Iran are not needed for a gun-type weapon...says Clinton Bastin
- MoH recipient Col Van Barfoot presented the Confederate Medal of Honor in a ceremony to posthumously recognize the extraordinary valor of Private James Pleasants
Netanyahu will be heading to Washington with the backing of wealthy American supporters, some quite respectable but most 2nd generation members of organized crime families involved in heroin, human trafficking, murder and extortion.
A Tribute to a Fellow Journalist, His Son, and Their Minka Farmhouse
In a report today, the New York Times acknowledged the Army's practice of diagnosing troops with Post Traumatic Stress as having "personality disorders." This makes them ineligible for benefits. The number diagnosed as such is unknown, 26,000 at one point years ago, much higher now.